March 16, 2004

The Dollar Report

This is the note I've been sending out to new readers who are asking why they have to pay for the dollar report. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Dan Dear Reader, If you're a new subscriber to SI and are wondering what's in the dollar report I advertised yesterday, and why it's not material you can read about in SI already, please check out this link http://www.strategicinvestment.com/home.cfm?page=issue_articles&article_id=12874. In the November issue of SI, I wrote about how to sell the dollar, listing three separate ways (dollar index futures options, puts of course, bond price puts, and bond yield calls.) As I noted in yesterday's short note, the safest, least riskiest way to be "short" the dollar is to buy gold. The ways listed above, and the trades listed in the dollar report, require you to invest money that you may well lose. That's fine of course. And you may still be interested. The trades area also the kind of thing that require you to be able to get in and out quickly and to follow options prices daily. Again, not a problem for some traders. However, they are not the kinds of trades I'd make in Strategic Investment, and that's why the report is sold separately. SI's main goal in a bear market (and I believe we're in a mighty one) is not to lose money. I think betting against the dollar could be lucrative. But it's a speculative investment. And I'm not going to recommend a speculative investment as if it were on par with, for example, gold stocks. Second, the dollar report was put together with the input of a great team of traders and analysts, and includes some great support. It contains seven different recommendations on how to invest in a falling dollar (some you've already read about in SI, some you haven't because I'd say they're too risky for risk-averse investors.) In short, the report is worth every bit of its $99 price. If you don't want to buy it, don't. I'll continue to cover the dollar story in SI and make moves when I think the time is right. If you still think you're getting shortchanged, you're free to exercise your money back guarantee whenever you want. You'll feel better, and so will I. Regards, Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home