August 28, 2003

Poulet et Vin Rouge

Worked the last few hours on a short piece about currency terrorism...how to take down the economy by taking down the dollar. It was spawned by a conversation I had with a subscriber at the San Francisco conference. The whole issue also touches on how to pay for a global war when your currency falls in value....could get tough to do. More tomorrow. Meanwhile, a few folks wrote back and asked me if I'd become a gourmet food snob since moving to France. The answer is no. In fact, last night, my dinner went something like this.... PLUS The best of both cultures. The only mistake I made was telling Francoise, who sits next to me here in the office. She looked at me somewhat shocked and said, "The poor wine! How could you do that to it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home